2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Uh... I really, truly don't remember. It was probably some movie from 1982, maybe.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost
5. What did you have for breakfast? coffee
6. What is your middle name? It was Ann but after I married I dropped the Ann and kept my maiden name as my middle name.
7. What foods do you dislike? I don't want anything too firey hot and spicy
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Te Vaka's Tutuki (truly)
9. What kind of car do you drive? Old's Alero
10. Favorite sandwich? Assuming it is made with tomatoes fresh from the garden, a BLT, otherwise probably a ham sandwich.
11. What are characteristics you can’t stand? I can't stand liars, bullies, and know-it-alls
12. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? I have some more large trees I want to visit. Friends will know what I mean.
13. Favorite time of day? evenings
14. Where were you born? Nebraska
15. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, but only because my husband likes Pepsi. I really don't drink soda unless there is no other option
16. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
17. Pedicure or manicure? Neither
18. What did you want to be when you were little? depending upon the age, either a pioneer orphan or a lawyer.
19. What is your best childhood memory? This is a tough one. It is either running and playing in the sand bars on the Platte River in Nebraska (any one who has seen the Platte in the summer in the middle of the state will understand why) or looking with my grandmother at her flower garden.
20. Ever been toilet papering? me???
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
22. Favorite flower? Obviously I like lilacs if flowering shrubs count. I find it hard to pick a favorite flower.
23. Favorite ice-cream? It really all depends upon what I'm in the mood for and what is in the fridge. Normally I like an ice cream with some chocolate; there is a mocha java flavor that I've enjoyed recently.
24. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Passed on the first try. Of course this was after a drivers ed class and I did the driving test in a small town. I think they may be a bit stricter now.
25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Assuming that I would be stupid enough to do this, it would be at Amazon.
26. Last person you went to dinner with? My whole loud family.... sigh
27. What are you listening to right now? An airplane passing by
28. What is your favorite color? blue
29. How many tattoos do you have? none, unless age spots count
30. Coffee or tea? Both!
31. Do you tan easily or burn easily? Burn
32. Do you color your hair? If so, how often? No coloring. I earned the gray that's coming in.
33. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? 1969 Ford Galaxy 500
34. What is your most dreaded household chore? Currently it is cleaning the double shower in the master bathroom. It's too big to easily clean. I'd try a new automatic shower cleaning device, but we're trying to sell the house and move, so I wouldn't want buyers to want it.
(I edited this quiz that was going around to suit me, so some of the original questions were left off of it. )